FROM NOW ON : November 2009

FROM NOW ON : November 2009
' SMILES ' all the time...

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Holidays...

I was very happy from yesterday because I just finished my exam yesterday..
and today I'm ponteng because for escape the gotong-royong!!!!
Our class very swt right!
but anyways go to school also nothing to do!!!
this holidays I am very busy..
first week needs to go MBYS Fellowship camp with SFI boys and IJC girls...
when I'm back on thursday!!! then later want to go add maths tuition somemore...then may be after tuition want go ACS for camp fire...then the following day(friday) need to wake up early somemore about 8am must reached ACS already for going to help the Orang Kurang Upaya...
haiz...I think is a quite nice activity for me!!!haha...


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just edit....

my future boyfriends.....haha

No comments:

Post a Comment