FROM NOW ON : November 2009

FROM NOW ON : November 2009
' SMILES ' all the time...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

last day of 2009

Hey!!! Do you all know, the last day of 2009 what i'm doing?
hehe..
I'm going to eat Mc Donald with my cousin Terry Goh at Ayer Keroh..
In the afternoon, he become the driver and fetch me go to the MBMB to pay SAMAN...
(Proton Wira, Black in colour, MED 6352)
then, we go jalan jalan at town since we nothing to do..
so, i suggest to eat eat Mc Donald beside the Taman Buaya there..


2 large cup of drink (Cocacola and Sprite)
I refuse 2 time really shame shame..



After finish eating..


Mc Donald, I love you!!!


Enjoy eating here...

Since we nothing to do and we need to wait for 1 and the half hour..
so we ss ourself and take some photo..
haha..

Lets see..



I'm really very 自恋..


自恋照 1 ..


自恋照 2 ..


My cousin Terry Goh very hardworking like that..
He is drawing his signature his signature there..
  haha..XD


自恋照 3 ..

Today the last day of 2009..
Everybody go out countdown and play until crazy at night..
fell happy..
And me..
Sleep at home..
At 8 at night, I'm going to bed time..
haha..





That's me..Sleep!!!zzzzzzzzz

Good Night and Happy New Year 2010!!!!!

A new start;
A new chapter;
A new beginning;
Forget the BAD;
Cherish the GOOD;

Goodbye 2009..I love you^^

1 comment: