FROM NOW ON : November 2009

FROM NOW ON : November 2009
' SMILES ' all the time...

Monday, February 15, 2010

New Year Season..

haiz..
actually when i every year growing up, i don'tlike the new year season don't know why?
feel like very boring..
and every year new year i will feel like very tired, because need to do many work and so on..
after new year i need to sit for school exam agian..
long time i didn't write blog already..
I got a friend ask me why i stopped writing my blog?
actually is not i stop, is because i too busy..
everyday tuition tuition..
no time to do other things..
sorry ya my friends..thank you for your supporting..
this year new year i didn't got so much ang pau becausei lazy to go out..
hahahaha..
and the whelther also very hot..
but today i accompany my aunty to go Dataran Pahlawan to buy a shoes..
actually i want buy a bag, because the bags not suitable to me, so i didnt buy..
but i will buy at KL this week..
this thursday may be i will go KL to shopping..
so i can go to buy..
yeah..damm happy, can go shopping leh!
today is my aunty Michelle and my cousin's birthday..
wishing them Happy Birthday!!
and today my grandmother's house many guess, so i very shine to go there..
don't know why?
but i am glad i still can get their ang pau..
wakakaaaa..

No comments:

Post a Comment