FROM NOW ON : November 2009

FROM NOW ON : November 2009
' SMILES ' all the time...

Saturday, January 9, 2010

enjoy my weekend...

i'm attend my account tuition class today..
haha..
i'm siiting to have the attention by out tuition account master Mr Tan for 3 hour..
luckily will be not so boring and tired..
because I like this account subject the most..
most of the students are from St David school..
only the one is from GBS that is me..
hehe..
In the morning, I cannot find the tuition centre place..
so I call the sir and ask..

after tuition, we went for our lunch at Gajah Berang..
today I really ate too much..
first, I asked the chicken rice and porridge..
because I very hungry at that time..and morning I didn't eat so 2 in 1..
hehe..
after eating, my mum wanted to see Doctor Yong at Melaka Raya there..
so my brother and I accompony my mum go..

about 30 minute, we went to Dataran Pahlawan and Mahkota Parade to buy some CNY clothes..
when we go jalan jalan, my brother and I like to play something like change some clothes and the cap..
after that, when we went to Mahkota Parade, my mum went to a shop " Darling" to buy a dress there..
after buying we went home to sleep..
haha..
I'm too tired today because yesterday night I very late to sleep and today need to wake up early somemore..
so when I reached home, I straight away went for sleep..



random snap 1


random snap 2


random snap 3

No comments:

Post a Comment