FROM NOW ON : November 2009

FROM NOW ON : November 2009
' SMILES ' all the time...

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Gathering with my sweet friends~


today I'm very very very very happy....
because I went out with my friends..
this time is the most happy...
because today we went to watch movie 'ALICE AND THE WONDERLAND 3D'...
then we went to eat buffer at Makhota Parade for 2 hour...
the food there very nice...

yeah...yummy!!!Ming Zhen, Ivy, Ming Long, Brandon, Zhe Yie, Clement Lee, Sharon, Emily Lim

wah...everyone eat mango cake leh!

in the jetty we are most happy and crazy..
haha..
inside there..we dancing and singing..except Brandon..he didn't play with us..like ah bek like that..always sit down there and playing handphone..
don't give him see this page later I get kill from him..hehe


ming long!!!

clement ,what did you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment