FROM NOW ON : November 2009

FROM NOW ON : November 2009
' SMILES ' all the time...

Saturday, April 17, 2010

2155, Saturday

today is saturday, but I'm doing homework and sleep whole day..
And now, I don't know what I'm going to do!!!
I'm waiting for my aunty essay. Because I ask her help me to check my essay..
so,anyways!!!be patient bah..
this few day I want go to watch movie but nobody want fetch me go...
haiz...
how how how?
I want watch "做人" and "未来警察"....

still have 2 week..
my birthday is coming soon...
yeah...
I'm waiting for that day coming..don't know why?
I like birthday...haha
because my friends will celebrate with me..
the person who birthday today usually will very happy...
like me lo!!!every year my birthday, I will very happy 1...

haiz...after my birthday, I need to sit for mid-year exam..
sad...need to preparing from now..
because Form 4 is not easy as lower form..
need to memorise and understand many things..
so, everyday must do exercise and study it..
because I want to get my target...
I hope this time I can really leave my target there..
God bless^^

haha..nothing to do in car...random take...

My brother take for me 1...

while waiting for my mum to fetch me back after tuition...at Kota Laksamana!!



No comments:

Post a Comment