FROM NOW ON : November 2009

FROM NOW ON : November 2009
' SMILES ' all the time...

Friday, April 23, 2010

stressful...

don't know why???when I entered Form 4...I felt stressful!!!!!
because so many things need to memorise...I really can't do it???
But I already promise myself to do whatever I can and do the BEST..
and now,I don't know what should I do!!!
I feel very tired everyday, no mood to study..
when I saw my friends study, I keep thinking when should I start for study?
And some of my friends never study at all,and everyday talked about games only also can get a good result than me..
How can I going to success???Is I not enough do exercise or reading or lazy?what's wrong to me?
I also don't know..I want go out to relax...I don't want at home!!who want with me???nobody..they all said want study because exam is coming soon...haiz!!!this make me more stress..My birthday is coming soon but I also don't know how to celebrate with myself..everyday tuition tuition no free time!!!How???no need celebrate la!!!Birthday only mah???Is a big festival? My answer is NO...Not interested at all!!!

very bored..

No comments:

Post a Comment