FROM NOW ON : November 2009

FROM NOW ON : November 2009
' SMILES ' all the time...

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

hello.... Long time didn't meet you and write here already...
Recently, I'm very "SUEY" ....Don't know why???
Last week, I'm not feeling well no study at all....
Then, okay...On Monday, I kena kicked by the library table..
I thought was small matter then I don't care...When I went back home, I take off my stocking, iomg, my finger nails(leg) was bongkak....Wah..that time was really pain.... after the following day, my mum sent me to chinese massage for urut.. I'm surprised that the doctor was very young only 25 years old...hahahaa....
Anyway, now I need to wear slippers to school for my exam...

This time exam, Malacca Standard really improve a lot....especially add math paper 2...Sucksssszzzzzzzzz man....Hope god will bless me...The others don't know what to say...This saturday is my cousin wedding, wish him Happy wedding....I hope my legs can recover soon....
Yesterday we Malacca people very surprised because Ali Rustam said today Holidays, No exam....Because MELAKA MAJU JAYA 2010.....Merdeka....Yesterday was 20102010...Nice number.....

No comments:

Post a Comment