FROM NOW ON : November 2009

FROM NOW ON : November 2009
' SMILES ' all the time...

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

♥Feeling so fly, Like a G6!

Hey people, I'm back! Final ended. Study weeks had been like hell. Total madness!
Well never mind, now that I survived to the toughest weeks ever, I'm so gonna compensate myself!
Shopping therapy? Movies? Drinking sessions? Yumchar? I'M ON! RING ME UP BABESSS! <3
Bye books, hello partyyyy ;)


I salute my determination seriously, for not yielding any temptation during study weeks.

I literally stay at room for 2 weeks! Even Jac begged me to go out and see the world nowadays LOL!
Ahhh how I miss sunshines ;)


Gonna update about my outings soon with photo-spamming :p

And oh, I found something very interesting in Photoscape. Lame me.
I haven't figured that out until now. It's super fun weiii! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment