FROM NOW ON : November 2009

FROM NOW ON : November 2009
' SMILES ' all the time...

Friday, January 8, 2010

Form 4 life

haiz..
Form 4 life really different with Form 1,2 and 3..
damm difficult and many homwwork need to done it..
and many things need to memorise also..
my life now really very very tired..
because everyday need to attend tuition class from monday to thursday..
but i stiil must to endure..
because form 4 and form 5 work all is essay writing..

the first day when I went to school..
is really relax..
when start to study..
huh..
teacher told us the format, and we need to sit for many paper..
paper 1..
paper 2..
paper 3..
wah..my goodness!!!
I really was a little pressure on their own..
exspecially the addition maths subject..
damm hard..
I told myself, I must study study hard in this year..
first day, our from 4 teacher Pn Tan Lee Cheng arrange us in to different class..
this year, I was choose account class..
so now I'm in 4 account 1..
yeah..
because I already reached the targets that I set up before..

our class 4 acoount 1 have 30 of people..
and our monitor also very responsible..
so I like this class..

thursday (7/1/2010) is my best friend, Sharon Low Yee Sa's birthday..
so after school, clement, nazhan, joo siang and me walked to MGS school to meet Sharon and Melissa and afterwards went to eat Nyonya Laksa and cendol..
haha..
that day we really enjoyed..
but one things i hate the most is we need to carry the heavy book..
we really miserable..
because that day we took the book from school..
but I wanted to wish my friend sharon here again ' Happy Birthday to you!!! ' All the best in your future..

and today friday 8/7/2010..
after school, I accompony my friends, zhe yie and joon siang went to eat Mc Donald..
after ate, then I went to popular to buy wrapping paper and also saw the cost of calculater that sell in popular..
because before we went to our lunch, we bought a calsulater form a teacher that in Pn Lim Lay Yuen..
the calculater got cheaper than the popular..the teacher sold to us cost is RM43, and the popular one that we saw today is cost RM45.95..
so I think I should not have losses..
after that, we went back to school and after taking our bags then we went to Temple Sek Kia Yen's study room there for study..
haiz..
today also very suey..
when we study about half of the school when suddenly a heavy rain like cat and dog, then not long after that, where the ceiling fell down, scared I was really surprised..
after 30 minutes, I saw the other one is just reading a friend with us, she is Form 6 she was keep looking that rain, there had been flooding..
this is not the focus, because equal to stop, we can go home, so we continued on homework. Suddenly, the current has been interrupted by lightning, at that time I really was scared surprise! Had truly..
after that, the heavy rain gradually stopped, so we quickly went back home..
before we went back, we asked some plastics bag from a aunty for our shoes..
When we have not before returning home, we have a staff member there, where a few plastic bags, so that our school will not be wet shoes. However, when we entered the water, gradually wet shoes! Because it was so deeply flooded. Finally, after no way of touch and slowly walked to the bus stops so the bus to go home.
today we went home very safety..


random snap

No comments:

Post a Comment