FROM NOW ON : November 2009

FROM NOW ON : November 2009
' SMILES ' all the time...

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Going back to school life..

yeah...
I feel damm happy now!!!
because tomorrow I will going back to school life..
hehe..
rest about 2 month, my mind is a blank..
because I never study at all, just always relax relax and relax..
I'm sure tomorrow we all in the school sure will laugh and chat until non-stop..
this year when I enter to school, I'm already is a Form 4 student not like Form 3 student anymore..
but this year and next year is my important year..
because after 2 year i need to sit for SPM exam..
haiz..
so fast!!! school life is getting end..
anyways, now my work is study study and study..
start from this year, I have to attend many of tuition class like Malays, English, Addition Maths, Account and Sejarah..
no more to relax somemore..
but nevermine, 2 years pass very fast..
don't worry!!! Hard work will be rewarded..
I believe this words...

Ivy said:
一分耕耘,一分收获
只有你肯努力,什么都难不倒你
上帝每天都在守护者我们
朋友们!我们一起加油吧!

I heard my friends said, when you sit for SPM, PMR is nothing already..
so, my dear friends!!!

We work hard together la^^

Good luck!!! 加油!加油!

No comments:

Post a Comment