FROM NOW ON : November 2009

FROM NOW ON : November 2009
' SMILES ' all the time...

Friday, November 27, 2009

Batu Caves




visited to Batu Caves yesterday..
that morning, my mum drove there very success because of me..haha..because I helped her read the the signboard and we followed the signboard reached Batu Caves..
the cave trip is around 2.4km if i'm not mistaken and it need us to walk around 270 stair case before the we reached the top of cave..
which is around 350 plus stair case to the top of the cave.. (so called top of the world..)
i would said the cave trip is a little challenging for those who are baby seated by their parents but sure would be easy for those active and evil person like me.. XD
we also saw some monkey at there too..playing with them but it very fierce!!!
2 things happened which i would call it as interesting..
I called 1 India man helped us who were going the trip took photos..The man also very kind helped us..After he talking for us then we helped them too..haha
I also saw some woman from other country such as Japan, England, Australia and other more climd the stair case very pant..






damm it..!
gosh..
i still need you for my next visit to Batu Caves..
i still need you for climbing in coming days..
i still need you for playing with monkeys la wei..
why you go in a sudden?
izzit after torture by me for years..
or maybe i murdered you..
LOL



family snap

yet..
another tiring day..

No comments:

Post a Comment