FROM NOW ON : November 2009

FROM NOW ON : November 2009
' SMILES ' all the time...

Sunday, November 22, 2009

My cousin's wedding 22/11/2009

Yesterday is my cousin's (Ah Boy) wedding..
About 11 morning, My family and I went to his house..
11.30 morning, finally the bride married the groom's home..
Then, some of my cousin and I like a camera girls take photo with them..
After that, we went to eat buffer lunch..
After eating, respect to the offer tea ceremony..The bride and groom to offer tea to the elders!!!
Then, we rest a while...
Is time to go home..My garandmother ask my mum to bring her to blow hair makes me one night when the wedding party can be more dazzling..
After my grandmum blowed her hair, my mum bring her go back to her house..
Then, we went back to my house..
After we reached my house, my mum and I quickly went to shower because we also want to go set out hair at Kampung Lapan..
At 4pm, both of us's hair were already set..
We reached house about 4.30pm..
Then, I quickly change to my dress and make up..
At 5.30pm, we moved to the wedding dinner..
When I reached there, several of my colleagues relatives also get there..
Then, we started to do our work..
When we were in duty, we saw many Datuk, Malays friends and polices..
About 8.15pm, dinner began..

There are some photos here:


Line up to take buffer lunch



Eating buffer..



Twin children on their bed



New couple


Me and my new 堂嫂





My grandma's hair....










No comments:

Post a Comment