FROM NOW ON : November 2009

FROM NOW ON : November 2009
' SMILES ' all the time...

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Went to my cousin's twins baby birthdays..





Their birthday's cake Nicholas and Christyn Woon



Daddy and Mummy hold their two twins baby..


 
    Nicholas and Christyn Woon



Nicholas Woon


About 7 pm, I reached their home...]
Many of their friends already there.
Then we played with the two twins kids, they really very very cute.
This two kids like a beautiful couple.
After playing with them, then my cousin and I went to eat dinner at their house.
I think I ate too much so now my stomach very full until cannot digest.
haha......
The food really abundant and delicious.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Emily Chong


  She is Emily Chong Shu Ting and also my cousin's daughter..
- Has a big watery eye and her ear also wearing a pair of earing.. 
- Emily really is a beautiful and nice baby..
- I like her very much..



No comments:

Post a Comment